Thursday, February 27, 2014

Student 17

Hello.  I want you all to know exactly about my country.  My country has a lot of temples.  For example Angkor Wat Temple.  This temple is the most special temple in my country and this temple has an amazing meaning.  Also the other temples in Siem Reap Province are amazing too!  Next I would like to tell you about the beaches in my country.  The most wonderful beach in the country is in Kompongsom Province.  And there are beaches in Kampot Province and Kep also.  Ummm....I don't know about the other provinces much, but the best place I usually go to is Kompongsum Province.  You can see many beaches if you go there.  And it feels very fresh, beautiful, and very nice in a way that I can't explain.  Cambodia has lots of places too, such as the temples that I told you about at the beginning, the beach, and other places that are such wonderful places.  I live in Phnom Penh  This is the capital of my country.  I can say this is a good place also.  There are a lot of supermarkets such as Soriya, City Mall, Sovanna and others.  It's a good place if you want to go shopping.  Let's talk about the Royal Palace.  This is the place that my king lives nowadays.  It's also an ancient place.  If you want to know about these places you should come to my country, and then you will know about them.  About as for tradition, we also have a lot of tradition, and the people all talk about the ancient traditions of my country.  Ahh! I forgot to tell you that our temple also has statues on the wall such as a good, cool and amazingly skillful historical person.  After that I'd like to tell you about the museum in my country also.  It's a place that you can learn about the history of Cambodia.  People in Cambodia obey the monks and Buddha.  We all go to the pagoda to pray with the monks.
Finally I would also like to say that my country is also a nice country that is not like any other country!

No comments: