Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Student 15

I am 13 years old.  Today I'm going to tell you about Cambodia.

First, Cambodia is a beautiful place and the people are cute.  Cambodia has cars, motorbikes, and there are lots of old people and families.  My family has a lot of cars and motorbikes.

Secondly, Cambodia has restaurants.  Kampot Province is beautiful, and in Kampot there are a lot of restaurants.  Tourists like going to Kampot and they ride a bike when they go to Kampot and then they go to Bokor Mountain.  Bokor has a lot of flowers and restaurants too.  Tourists also like going to Bokor, and the hotel is beautiful and cute and there are lots of air-conditioners in the room.  The rooms all have beds, chairs and lights.  My school is good and beautiful.  I study at ACE.  ACE has good teachers and good students.  And the students like the teachers because my teacher is good and the students can speak a lot. 
Finally, Cambodia has a lot of students and teachers.  Cambodia has a lot of tourists.  Cambodia is beautiful and cute.  Cambodia has a lot of people.  I hope Cambodia will develop more.

No comments: