Thursday, February 27, 2014

Student 18

Now, I want to tell you about my country.
Cambodia is my country and it is a beautiful country.  I live in once city in Cambodia.  That city is called Phnom Penh.  I really love Phnom Penh because there are a lot of parks, pagodas, houses, and more.  And Cambodia has a lot of provinces too.  There are 24 provinces in Cambodia.  I know only seven provinces because I haven't been to the other provinces.  I know Kompong Soum province, Kompot province, Takeo province, Prey Veng province, Svay Rieng province and Siem Riep province.  When I was at Siem Riep province I didn't forget to go to Angkor Wat Temple.  When I was in Angkor Wat Temple, I saw apsara and many other things that I can't explain to you.  After that I took a photo with my friends and my family.  Then we went on a long journey to Takeo Province.  I was very excited to go to that province.  I went to Tonle Baty Temple and we went swimming in the river there.  There were many foreigners there.  After that I went back to Phnom Penh city again.  And I arrived at home.  I was very tired.  After that I went to the Royal Palace.  I saw many pagodas there.  It was a great day in my life because I saw a beautiful pagoda.  If you want to know more about my country, you can visit my country: Cambodia. ^^

No comments: