Friday, February 28, 2014

Student 36

Hello everybody.  I would like to introduce Cambodia to you.  Cambodia is a good country. The Cambodian people are friendly and kind towards each other.  But some Cambodian people aren't smart enough.  The King in Cambodia is a good person.  He never hurts or kills anyone.  Angkor Wat is a famous temple in Cambodia.  Cambodia is not just a small country, but it has a lot of temples that are from a long time ago.  There are even good and famous schools that don't cost a lot of money because some people are poor.  Cambodia is my birth country, even though I don't want to live here.  But I must love my country.  I know that every American person likes to go on vacation to other countries, so you can come to Cambodia to see a lot of famous places and know about it.

No comments: